Health & Safety Protocols
While we had hoped COVID would be in the rearview mirror in time for this event, it is evident that the virus is still hanging around. With this in mind, we wanted to provide you with updated information on our health and safety protocols.
- We have reduced attendance, and there will be plenty of space for social distancing.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the registration desk and available upon request.
- Mask wearing is required unless actively eating or drinking.
- Sanitizing wipes and disinfectant spray will be available on the Kennedy School property.
- Attendees, speakers, or IPDX staff who are sick should stay home.
Venue: Kennedy School (KS) 5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211
Check Out the Day: The schedule can be found at https://ipdxoregon.org/schedule
The Perks: We will be offering breakfast, lunch, and even some happy hour snacks at the end of the day.
Parking at the Kennedy School is free of charge to attendees and is located in the back of the Kennedy School property. All parking is first-come, first-served, and may be used by overnight guests and day visitors alike. Should you need additional parking options:, street parking is free and available on NE 33rd, NE Simpson, NE Jarrett, and NE Jessup without time limitations.
Your First Stop
Your first stop should be the registration desk located outside the Kennedy School Theater when you arrive. Here you will meet IPDX partners, check in, pick up your name tag, grab a space in the theater, and finally, grab some breakfast should you want to.
- Registration (check-in) opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Breakfast is served at 8:00 a.m.
- The theme talks will begin at 9:00 a.m.
You can see the full conference schedule here.
Join the Community: Engage with other attendees and presenters on Twitter! Use the hashtag #IPDX22.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org